Inside Ecology, insideecology.com (“Website”) is operated by Inside Ecology Ltd. Inside Ecology Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (Company number: 08260167). Correspondence should be sent to: Stanley House, 49 Dartford Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3TE.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or operation of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to use any content on our Website for commercial use. You will need prior written consent to alter or create any derivative work from content found on this Website and/or use it for commercial use.
- We do not accept submissions from under 16’s. By submitting content for publication you confirm that you are over 16 years of age.
- You remain the copyright owner of any article and associated original photographs etc. submitted for publication.
- By submitting an article for publication on the Website you grant us free of charge a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use the submission in any way, including the right to copy, edit, modify, create derivative works from, commercialise and broadcast the submission as required. This includes any personal biographical information that you supply.
- You give permission for your submission to be displayed on social media as deemed appropriate by the Website operator in order to publicise the Website and its content.
- You agree to be solely responsible for any content that you submit for publication.
- You agree that all content and associated photographs submitted are your own work and that you have the right to submit the content for publication. You confirm by submitting content for publication that you have all necessary permissions, licences, rights and consents to enable us to publish such work on the Website.
- You confirm by submitting content for publication that nothing in the submission is defamatory or violates/infringes any law or regulation or can be deemed to encourage a criminal offence.
- Submissions received will be treated as non-confidential. We have the right to disclose any relevant information to third parties who claim that your submission constitutes a violation of their rights.
- You shall not submit any content/file that contains any virus, spyware, malicious code or any other programme designed to damage or interfere with software, hardware, servers, networks or any other equipment.
- You shall not submit any transmission that can be considered to be junk mail, surveys unsolicited messages etc.
- We are entitled to remove any content from the Website at any time without prior notice.
- We do not endorse any content published on the Website and disclaim any responsibility and liability associated with published content.
- We have the right to update these Terms and Conditions as and when necessary without notification.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website will be accessible to browse all of the time.
- You accept that we cannot guarantee that servers used to enable the Website to function are free of viruses or bugs.
- You agree that the use of the Website and contributions to the Website are at your own risk.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of business and/or loss of reputation associated with publication on the Website.
- Any links to the Website must be made in a way that is legal and fair and does not lead to damage of reputation.
- Advertiser and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that anything submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with relevant laws and regulations.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated 12 March 2018.