We are looking for seasonal ecologists to be based in our Halifax Office. This is a full time post for at least six months, with a view to making the position permanent.
As a seasonal ecologist with JCA Limited, you will be expected to carry out field surveys to assist in data collection for a variety of our projects and undertake office based tasks.
The successful candidates will get appropriate training and supervision to not only develop their skill and knowledge, but to give them a strong foothold for a career in ecology.
• Supporting the existing ecology team in working on a variety of projects
• Field Surveys for a variety of species
• Inputting into technical reports
• A full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle insured for business use.
• A degree in ecology, conservation, natural sciences or other relevant subject
• Good written English skills with an ability to write clearly and concisely
• The ability to work in a team and on their own
• Good communication skills
• The ability to manage a busy workload which may be subject to change at short notice
• Previous relevant professional experience in the ecological sector
• An ecological specialism
• Hold protected species survey licence(s)
• Be a member of, or have eligibility for membership of, CIEEM or a relevant professional body
• Understand relevant environmental legislation in force in the UK
If you meet the above and have a passion for all things Ecology, attach your CV and covering letter to;
Adam West – Senior Ecological Consultant
Tel: 01422 376335
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.