Part-time Marketing Officer
Salary: £11,173 – £12,751 per annum.
Location: Shrewsbury (Flexible Location)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Duration – Fixed term until 31st January 2023
This is an externally funded post (National Lottery Heritage Fund)
FSC wants to create a world where everyone feels connected to the environment so they can enjoy the benefits it gives and make choices that help protect it. We offer a range of field studies courses to visiting groups across our centres based all over the UK in stunning locations. For further details click here – https://www.field-studies-council.org/centres/
We are looking for enthusiastic marketers, with broad experience across all aspects of marketing to join us. We’re looking for creative people, educated to degree level, with a good understanding of environmental issues, experienced in a range of digital marketing tools with strong writing skills. You will be working on-site at one of our beautiful locations, with possible options for home working, as part of a small, welcoming, and committed team.
Using your creative talents, you will –
· Develop marketing campaigns for the FSC that raise awareness of FSC, drive engagement and generate new customers
· Create content that showcases the best of what FSC has to offer our customers
· Help us raise the profile of FSC in new and existing markets
For the full Job Description please click here – https://www.field-studies-council.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Marketing-Officer-18.5hpw-Nov-2020-FINAL.pdf
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate:
• A positive and passionate work attitude
• A desire to show pride in all aspects of their work
• A flexible approach with a willingness to adapt to changes
• An ability to work using your own initiative both independently and as a competent, effective team member
• An ability to work under pressure and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
• Always treating others with courtesy, dignity and respect
• A commitment and contribution to improving FSC’s environmental performance
• A committed and proactive approach to personal development; motivated to learn new skills and overcome new challenges
If you are interested in joining an internationally respected organisation where there are brilliant opportunities for informal and formal self-development, training, and learning and where you will be engaging wide audiences in a range of marketing activities, developing your career in marketing and working with a busy marketing team to enthuse people of all ages about the natural world and helping to protect it, please apply via this link – https://www.field-studies-council.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Marketing-Officer-18.5hpw-Nov-2020-FINAL.pdf by 12 noon on Thursday 26th November 2020.
Interviews will be scheduled between the 7th and 10th December 2020, with shortlisted applicants being contacted by email.
Please mention Inside Ecology when applying for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.field-studies-council.org.